The heart of a great school is its teachers. The Ardee School is committed to ensuring that our teachers meet the highest professional standards so that learning is meaningful and effective for all our students. A generous staff development budget has been provided to enable the best practices to be brought into our classrooms. Our faculty is trained to “follow the child” and to recognize and deeply honor each students individuality and path.
Our early education specialists are a handpicked energetic team of certified and trained Montessori teachers who are also post graduates in varied fields like international Business management, finance, law, English literature and science. They are specially trained to work with children of the age group of 1+ to 6 years. They also hold Red Cross certificates in basic first aid requirements. Above all, they are passionately committed to providing an environment to the child where he learns to learn.
They share the philosophy of and are passionate about:
- Respecting the child’s potential.
- Aiding child’s self construction without interference.
- Inculcating independent thinking in the child.
- Helping the child to discover his inner discipline.
- Helping build the child's intrinsic motivation i.e. the dignity of labor.
The teacher's have, through the Montessori course been trained to:
- Prepare the environment for the need of the child.
- Prepare and maintain means of development.
- Maintain record monitoring the progress of each child.
- Conduct parent teacher’s meeting.
- Prepare report cards at the end of the year which is designed scientifically along the Montessori lines.
- Keep themselves abreast with keep themselves abreast with the latest in the field of education.
Mrs. Chanda Raisinghani
Trustee & President - The Ardee Schools
Mrs. Chanda Raisinghani is an educationist who has acquired a name for herself in the field of training in early childhood education. She has been working relentlessly in this field for the last thirty years. During this period she has conducted several trainings for teachers and workshops for parents in India as well as abroad. She was appointed managing member of the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE), Government of India. She also has a flare for art and creativity. She believes in giving back to the society and is keenly involved in several social initiatives too.