Click here for online admission
Parents/ students must fill an enquiry form.
Students are given direct admission in the Nursery section, provided that they fulfil the age criteria and produce all required documents.
For the Primary and Secondary sections admission is given on the basis of the candidate's performance in an admissions test and the availability of seats.
Mid-session admissions are considered for transfer students given availability in the appropriate grade.
Following documents are required to be submitted upon intimation of the offer for admission for your child to The Ardee School, Gurugram:
- Six passport size photographs of the student and one passport size photograph of each parent.
- Birth Certificate of the child (in original) for verification and legible photocopy for the school records.
- A photocopy of the proof of residence (electricity bill, telephone bill / voters ID) and the original of the same for verification.
- Aadhar Card of both the parents and of student (in case available)
- A photocopy of PAN CARD of the Payee Parent
- Previous School's Report Card & Transfer Certificate.
You will be provided with the following documents i.e. The Indemnity form, The Health Card and The Consent Form. You are requested to sign and return them at the time of admission and payment of fees.