Following is for your info please:
1. The CURRICULUM WORKSHOP invites have already been sent to you, the details are as under:
2. Parents who have not yet procured the UNIFORM of your ward kindly collect the same on 31st March from the accountant. Summer uniform to be worn w.e.f 1st April 2015
School timings Environment wise will be as under:-
THE SCHOOL TIMING FOR ALL THE ENVIRONMENTS ON 01st APRIL WILL BE FOR ONE HOUR ONLY (0900 to 1000 hrs)
Environment - Red
3. Kindly adhere to the school timings (Please be there to receive your ward 5 minutes before the dispersal time)
4. List of holidays of 2015 – 16 is already uploaded on the website
(the school will remain closed from 02-04-2015 to 05-04-2015).
3. Classes will commence form 6th April 2015 for all. Class wise timings:
4. Kindly adhere to the school timings.
5. List of holidays for 2015 – 16 is already uploaded on the website.
Sharing : Montessori’s definition of discipline
I was preparing for my philosophy class at our teacher training center and I have edited some notes which I feel may appeal to some parents. "Discipline" is a problem all face and I share with you, why most of our children behave like mini adults, and so disciplined at school. You have seen that we do not exercise any scolding or strict discipline, instead give a lot of freedom. It is this more of freedom and no " talking to" that results in positive behavior. read more