The Ardee School, Noida established in 2014, follows the Montessori pedagogy. The school is a multi-national and multi-cultural community with three more branches in Delhi, Gurugram and Goa.
Philosophy & vision
Our philosophy ‘Be the change’ is drawn from Mahatma Gandhi’s famous words -
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
We believe that...
- each child is a natural learner.
- knowledge is an outcome of the child’s own activity.
- the role of the school is to provide an environment of learning.
- the child constructs his own knowledge from the environment.
- every child should be treated with respect and should be allowed to work at his/her own pace.
- the inherent potential of every child needs to be nurtured.
- every child has a right to learn in a safe environment free of prejudice.
- every child has a responsibility to contribute to there being peace and harmony in the world.
- every child has a responsibility to protect and preserve the environment of our planet.
We are committed to...